'Ariel' Necklace - Blues
If baby has fiddly fingers our teething and nursing necklaces can help. They are tactile, chewable and interesting for baby and work as a distraction while baby is feeding. Ariel necklaces have beads in different shapes and textured giving baby lots to fiddle with.
My son was the inspiration for Little Magpies jewellery and during breastfeeding, baby wearing and teething troubles I discovered that a baby proof necklace is a mums best friend.
Our food grade silicone beads are:
- Free from BPA's,PVC's, Phthalates, Lead and metals
- FDA Approved (US food standards agency)
- Meet EU safety standard EN71 Parts 1, 2 &3
- Made from the same material as most dummies and teething toys.
- Easy to clean - simply wash with soap and water!
The cord length is 80cm and the breakaway clasp is designed to separate if baby tugs to hard on the necklace to prevent mum getting hurt.
**This is not a toy. Never leave a baby alone with a teething necklace and check regularly for signs of damage or wear**